HSC Certificate Attestation Service in Chennai by SEPL Group
Higher Secondary Certificates Attestation is a process of Higher Secondary Certificate legalization issued by Indian institutes/universities to prove the individual authenticity. The process of HSC Certificate Attestation is laid by the Human Resource Department (HRD) of the respective state. It is a lengthy and complex process that involves many steps.
Why do you need HSC Certificate Attestation?
- To apply for a job or work in a foreign county than, it is required by the foreign companies
- Wants to apply for family dependent visa for spouse, children, and parents
- To pursue education from a foreign county
- Wants to set up a business in a foreign country
- To Change Sponsorship or Resident Visa
- Also required to Change his profession
- If wants to Change visa status in abroad
Documents needed for HSC Certificate Attestation
- Original certificate
- Passport copy
- Visa Copy
- Degree copy
- Mark sheet all year
- HSC Certificate
- SSC Certificate
Process of HSC Certtificate Attestation
The process of HSC Certificate Attestation is a complex process that involves many other steps to complete the entire process.
- First, the HSC Certificate Attestation is sent to the respective board for Verification by the State HRD Department.
- In the second step, the verified certificate then, send to State HRD Department for attestation.
- Now the final step, in that HSC Certificate is sent to the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA). Then, the MEA process the certificate as per the destination country applicant applies for. If the applicant applied for the member of the Hague Convention country then, the HSC Certificate apostille has to be done and if the destination country is not a member of the Hague Convention country then, the certificate has to get the Embassy on the certificate for further verification.
- So, the final process is Embassy from the destination country. Each step in the entire process is compulsory to get the HSC Certificate Legalize.