Apostille Services in Chennai
Complete Information about Apostille Service in Chennai
Apostille services in Chennai exceptionally assisting our clients for the last 8 years with dedication. We are a Ministry of External Affairs and Embassy authorize company for every kind of document legalization. With our branches in more than 20 cities and abroad, we are offering genuine document legalization apostille for the last many years.
Our extraordinary assistance at our Chennai branch is the ultimate destination for the clients for document legalization. We promise you to deliver the best service in terms of time consumption, excellent assistance, minimum service charges, etc. Our authentication from the Ministry of External Affairs and successfully delivering of lakhs of application is the finest proof of our bona fide.
Popular Documents for MEA Apostille
- Personal Certificate Apostille
- Birth Certificate Apostille
- Marriage Certificate Apostille
- PCC Apostille
- Divorce Certificate Apostille
- Single Status Certificate Apostille
- Death Certificate Apostille
- Educational Certificate Apostille
- Degree Certificate Apostille
- Diploma Certificate Apostille
- Medical Certificate Apostille
- Nursing Certificate Apostille
- transcript Certificate Apostille
- Commercial Certificate Apostille
- Power of Attorney Apostille
- Certificate of Incorporation Apostille
- Export Invoice Apostille
- Certificate of Origin Apostille
Popular Countries for MEA Apostille
What are the basics of Documents Apostille?
The basic of Documents apostille – it is a process of legalization of documents. Its a process of acquiring an apostille sticker on the required certificate from the Ministry of External Affairs as proof of authenticity. This document verification process is accepted and followed by most of the countries across the world, which are the members of the Hague convention. Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) is a department of the Central government that deals with external matters and the only department which is allowed to legalize certificates in India.
Why do we need document apostille?
You need to get your document apostille if you are planning to travel to any country for any purpose. Whether you are visiting a foreign country for education, tourism, or employment, you need to get your document apostille. Document apostille is valid for every country which is part of the Apostille Hague Convention. It is a genuine recognization for every individual or company, so legalization is a must.
How you can get your apostille done in Chennai?
For getting the apostille done SEPL Attestation is the foremost name in Chennai. We are a government authorized attestation company renting document authentication services for all documents including birth certificates, marriage certificates, degree certificates, etc. Our reputed firm offering services effectively from more than 8 years. We as a government authorized company provide authentication of certificates starting from the notary to getting the apostille sticker from MEA. As soon as the document gets the MEA sticker on the certificate, the certificate is verified for the inquiring for the visa. Our company offers exceptional services at minimum time.
How many types of document apostille are there?
There are many types of documents that require authentication, but broadly there are three types of the apostille, depending upon the reasons for migration. These purposes can be study, job, or business.
- Personal Document Apostille:- Birth certificate, marriage certificate are the chief example of personal certificates.
- Educational Document Apostille:- Degree certificates are the best example of educational document apostille. These documents need to be apostille basically for applying for a job.
- Commercial Document Apostille:- It is for a well-founded business that is statutory
Our Key Features
MEA Authorised Agency
Fast & Reliable
Document Tracking Facility
Working Since 2008
How much time does it take to get the apostille of the documents?
The type of certificate legalization determined the time of document apostille. The document legalization depends upon the further process it requires for authentication. Generally, it takes 2 to 3 days for the offline procedure to be completed. But, if you take the process on your behalf then it required 5 to 6 working days. With us, your apostille gets completed 2 to 3 working days. The time required by the process to be completed is also affected when the HRD is incorporated. Moreover, it also varies from state to state and universities to universities.
Why choose SEPL Attestation?
SEPL Attestation is working as a government authorized attestation company for more than 8 years. With our sincerity, hard word, and committed services we gain the trust of clients. Now we are recognized as the best attention company of India, authorized by the Ministery of External Affairs. Our dedicated executives assisting each customer with complete dedication. Here we tell you our key features:
- Genuine Attestation:- Our company offers quality service with legitimacy, accuracy, and excellent service.
- Fast Attestation:- We are directly eligible for applying for attestation in the Ministry of External Affairs, thus we offer you the attention in minimum time.
- Excellent Courier facility:- We also facilitate courier services to our customers even for remote locations.
- Customer Convenience:- We offer a customer-friendly service with 100% transparency to our clients to make their process easy. Moreover, there is no hidden cost service charges or any other charges.
- One-Stop-Shop:- We are a complete one-stop solution for document legalization, including HRD, MEA, Visa, and Langauge Translation.
Process Followed by the SEPL Enterprises
SEPL Attestation makes its process easy and short for the convenience of customers, so they can easily access the service. Our minimum time consumption and hassle-free process make you enjoy your apostille documentation process will make you feel like a cup of tea. So, to start with the process you have either open the query form available on our website or visit our nearest office ( No: B 1, "Prince Manor" 114, Purasawalkam High Road, Chennai - 600010). Then, you need to fill in the details asked in the form, upload all the details, and submit the form. After that, our executives will make to guide you on how to submit your form with original documents. Now, you have to make a payment (we offer both online as well as offline means of payment). As soon as we receive payment, we deliver your certified document to your doorsteps.
Steps involved in document apostille
- File Details
- Original Document Submission
- Certificate Apostille