Get the Best BE Certificate Attestation from SEPL Enterprises
The B.E. Degree Certificate attestation is a Bachelor of Technology Degree Certificate issued by the Indian university to prove the authenticity of the individual. This process is laid out by the authorized officer/department of the Indian government including the Human Resource Department (HRD), Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), etc. It is a complex process that includes various steps to attest the educational document.
SEPL Enterprises has a team of experienced professionals that assist the customers through the entire attestation process. Our experts always remain updated with every parameter of every university, state, HRD, MEA, and embassy, so that the entire process remains streamlined round the clock. As a team, we ensure our customers remain informed of all the processes, documents requirements, process time, fees, with up-to-date information.
Documents Required for B.E. Degree Certificate Attestation
B.E. Degree Certificate Attestation by State Home Department, Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), New Delhi, and Embassy, to get the degree attested the applicant need various documents to get the original certificate to be attested. These include:
- Original B.E. Degree Certificate
- Copy of Passport of the Certificate holder
- 2 Passport Size Photos
Process for a B.E. Degree Certificate Attestation
Below is the process of attestation/legalization for Bachelor of Technology Degree Certificate Attestation.
- Step 1:- First, the Degree Certificate will be sent to the University for Verification by the State HRD Department of India.
- Step 2:- After the verification, the State HRD Department will attest the original B.E. Degree Certificate.
- Step 3:- As soon as B.E. Degree Certificate is attested by State HRD Department, then it sends to the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), New Delhi.
- Step 4:- Finally after the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), New Delhi. B.E Degree Certificate will be sent to Embassy / Consulate of the designated country for final attestation.