Inter Certificate Apostille Services in Chennai
What does Inter Certificate Apostille mean?
Inter Certificate apostille legalizes the documents and the Ministery provides the seal on it which states that the following document is genuine. The legalization of the document state that a particular document is genuine and can be shown in a foreign country. Apostille assured that the particular document (Inter Certificate) has been issued by the following department and the seal and signature on the respective Inter Certificate is authentic.
Why Inter Certificate Apostille is needed?
Inter Certificate Apostille is needed whenever anybody is planning to move abroad for any purpose. It could be either for higher education, employment, or tourism. You have to present your all documents there with attestation or apostille.
What are the documents that are required for Inter Certificate Apostille?
Documents that are required for Inter Certificate Apostille.
- Original Certificate
- Passport copy
- Visa Copy
- 2 Photographs
- Authorization letter
What is the process of Inter Certificate Apostille?
Process for Inter Certificate Apostille
- Attestation by Notary Advocate (NOT MANDATORY FOR ALL STATES)
- University Verification (NOT MANDATORY FOR ALL STATES)
- HRD Stamp (State Education Department)
- Attestation from GAD (NOT MANDATORY FOR ALL STATES)
- Apostille from the Ministry of External Affairs of India (MEA)
- Attestation from Embassy for Non-HCCH Member Countries
This is the process followed for getting Inter Certificate Apostille getting done. To get the Inter Certificate Apostille done, get in touch with our executives. They will assist you with the entire process.
Where to get the Inter Certificate Apostille?
Our company is Ministery of External Affairs authorized for all sorts of documents legalization services. We provide you with the latest information about the attestation, apostille, and other information related to the Ministry of External Affairs. Our executive assists you with the entire production, and you will experience the best Inter Certificate Apostille service with us. So, get the Inter Certificate Apostille service from us, if you are looking for the Inter Certificate Apostille.
What are the details that are mentioned on the Inter Certificate Apostille?
The Inter Certificate Apostille Sticker has 10 main fields. On the top of this certificate the APOSTILLE, under Convention de La Haye du 5 October 1961 is texted which has 10 fields. The Apostille sticker is placed on the backside of the document. Below is the information that Inter Certificate Apostille has.
- Country [INDIA]
- This public document of the Type [Degree Certificate]
- Is issued to [Name of the Document Holder]
- Has been signed by [Name of the officer recognized by the MEA]
- With the Seal / Stamp of [Acting in the capacity of]
- Certified by [Acting in the capacity of]
- On: [Date of Apostille] At [Location of Apostille]
- Reference No [Apostille Registration Number: 4 Alpha and 10 Numeric numbers]
- Stamp/[Stamp of the authority giving the Apostille]
- Signature [Signature of authority giving the Apostille]