Chamber of Commerce
Attestation Services in Chennai
Chamber of Commerce for Commercial Document Attestation
The Chambers of Commerce Attestation or Document Legalization is required for the Commercial documents. The Commercial documents must be attested from the Chambers of Commerce when a firm is desired to export any Indian product abroad. The Chambers of Commerce Attestation is required on the export documents such as Commercial invoice, packing list, certificate of origin, health certificate, etc. It is also compulsory for other company's document such as Memorandum of Articles, board resolution, power of attorney, etc., if the intended company is planning to open its branch abroad. Here is the list of commercial document which requires Chamber of Commerce Attestation.
List of Commercial Documents
- Export Invoice Attestation
- Packaging List Attestation
- Power of Attorney Attestation
- Certificate of Origin Attestation
- Certificate of Incorporation Attestation
- Chemical Analysis Report Attestation
- Physical Analysis Report Attestation
The Chamber of Commerce is an initial step for commercial documents the second option is MEA and then the last option is Country Embassy or Consulate. Everyone must follow this entire process genuinely without escape any step.
Complete Process of Chamber of Commerce for Commercial Document Attestation
- Chamber of Commerce Attestation: For the commercial documents, the first step is to get your document attestation from the state's Chamber of Commerce.
- MEA Attestation: As soon as the Chamber of Commerce attestation gets completed, the second step will be attestation from the Ministry of External Affairs.
- Embassy Attestation: After the MEA Attestation the applicant has to get his/her document attestation from the embassy of the destination country in your home country.
- Mofa Attestation: Mofa attestation is required after reaching your desired country. After reaching the desired country you have to collect your documents and license from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
In case of finding any document fake at Process of Chamber of Commerce for Commercial Document Attestation any stage of the process. The government is liable to take entitle action against the applicant and the fee submitted to us or the government is completely non-refundable. Click here to know more about Mofa Attestation and MEA Attestation.