Click To Call

Personal Document Attestation Services in Chennai

The chief motive of personal (non-educational) documents attestation services is to get the residence visa for your partner, children, in-laws or to apply for admission of your children or to attain a school experience certificate. Whenever anybody is planning to settle within another nation either himself/herself or with family then attestation of documents is essential. This attestation offers a seal to the documents that state that a particular document is genuine and can be shown as a proven legal document prove abroad.

We at a SEPL Group Attestation Service in Chennai is a government authorized company for providing all types of documents attestation service at a cost-effective price. Being an expert and experienced in the same industry from last more than 8 years, we do not let our customers across any difficulty in the context of document attestation.

Why Do we need Personal (Non-educational) documents attestation?

Personal (Non-educational) document attestation is generally required for the following reasons:-

  • ➢ To get employment abroad.
  • ➢ To get a residence visa for your family.
  • ➢ To pursue higher education in a foreign country.
  • ➢ To get a visa transfer.

The list of Personal (Non-educational) documents is stated below:

  • Salary Certificate
  • Transfer Certificate (TC)
  • Equivalence Certificate
  • Death Certificate
  • Birth Certificate
  • Divorce Certificate
  • Experience/ Employment Certificate
  • Marriage Certificate
  • Medical Certificate
  • Single Status Certificate, etc.

The process followed for Non-educational (Personal) document attestation:

The document attestation first needs to be attested from the state, then it has to be MEA Attestation from the Home Department or General Administration Department of the respective state from where it is issued.

All the original documents or copies required need to be attested from MEA and MEA or Apostille can be done only after the document is authenticated from designated authorities of the respective Union territory or state from where it is issued. The apostille is required only for the person moving to the Hague Convention countries, for other countries Embassy attestation is a must from the concerned embassy based in New Delhi and then the MEA attestation has to be done. So, the process is as follow:

  • ➢ State Attestation
  • ➢ MEA Attsetation or Apostille
  • ➢ Embassy Attestation
© 2018 Designed by Superb Infotech All right Reserverd