Apostille Stamp is accepted and recognized in all The Hague Convention Countries. To Apostille certificate you need to first get attestation from concerned state authorities and then the document will bear MEA Apostille Attestation. We offer you a wide variety of Document Apostille services for all types of Indian Originated Documents.
Step 1: Authentication of documents
All Indian originated certificates that require MEA to issue Apostille should first be attested by the designated authorities of the State/Union Territory from where the document is issued. Apostille Attestation can only be done by MEA when the respective relevant state authority has attested a particular document.
Step 2: Legalization of documents
The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Government of India thereafter, Apostille Documents based on the signature and seal of the authorities of the State Government and issues Apostille to the documents. There are three types of Apostille procedures for different documents-
- For Educational Documents:
- Authentication from Education Department of the concerned State Government/Union Territory (HRD/GAD) + Apostille from MEA
- For Non-Educational Documents:
- Authentication from Home Department of the concerned State Government/Union Territory + Apostille from MEA
- For Commercial Documents:
- Authentication from respective Chamber of Commerce + Apostille from MEA
We provide MEA apostille stamp services in Chennai, Coimbatore, Tiruchirapalli, Tiruppur, Salem, Erode, Tirunelveli and Thoothukudi.