All about Dentists Certificate Attestation in Chennai, India
Dentist Certificate Attestation in India is the act of witnessing a Dentist certificate from the respective person/Departments/authorities with their official seal or signature. This attestation also authorized that, the specified Dentist certificate has been issued by the respective department and Seal and signature on that particular Dentist certificate are authentic so, the individual.
All the Indian Dentist Certificate attestation can be done from the native country of the certificate issued. For using the dentist certificate in a foreign country, the certificate should be attested from the concerned HRD/MEA department & the corresponding Embassy of the desired country to which the certificate holder is planning to visit.
We can complete all the processes including Apostille and Translation process within a minimum time at an affordable price.
Why do you need a Dentists Certificate Attestation?
- To apply for a job or work in a foreign county
- To apply for a family dependent visa for his spouse, children, and parents
- To pursue education from a foreign county
- To set up a business in a foreign country
- To change Sponsorship or Resident Visa
- To change his profession
- To change his visa status abroad
Documents required for Dentists Certificate Attestation:
- Original Certificate
- Passport copy
- Visa Copy
- 2 Photographs
- Authorization letter
- Degree Copy
- Original mark sheet (All Years)
- HSC certificate
Process for Dentists Certificate Attestation
- The first step of the Dentist certificate attestation is to get it authenticated from the State HRD
- The second step is to attest it from the MEA
- Finally, the document is attested from the concerned Embassy