Apostille for Denmark
Apostille of Documents for Denmark
Apostille Attestation is a globally recognised attestation required by countries that have signed the Hague Convention. Apostille attestation of documents is a technique for legalising documents in a manner that is recognised in all nations listed under the Hague Convention. The legal process of Apostille is carried out by India's federal government. The Apostille sticker is provided by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Government of India
Why do you need Apostille for Denmark?
Denmark is one of the nations mentioned in the Hague Convention, thus an apostille is necessary for admission into the country. The Denmark Government and the Denmark Embassy both accept Apostille attestation.
Apostille is a legal sticker with a unique identifying number that is created by a computer. It is only valid for a period of six months.
Various Reasons of Apostille for Denmark could be
- Student Visa
- Resident Visa
- Work Visa
- Business Visa
Apostille attestation is accepted by both the Danish government and the Danish embassy. Apostille is a legal sticker with a computer-generated unique identifying number. It is only valid for a six-month term.
The procedure of Apostille for Denmark
Apostille attestation is done through various departments of government at the state and Central levels.
- Human Resource Department or Home Department - Here the document is authenticated from a respective State HRD or State HD authorities where it has been issued. HRD seal is applied at the backside of the document as a pre-authentic attestation.
- Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)- Once the document is authenticated at the State government level by HRD or Home Department thereafter the document is Apostille by MEA by placing an Apostille Sticker on the back of the document with a computer-generated unique identification number.
Please note that once your documents are Apostille by MEA, you do not need attestation from Denmark Embassy. Apostille attestation is acceptable to obtain a visa for Denmark.
Types of Documents for Apostille
Documentation of Apostille is majorly divided into three types of documents with different procedures for each type of document.
They are Educational documents, Personal documents and Commercial documents.
Apostille Procedure for Educational Documents-
- Authentication by State Human Resource Department (HRD)
- Apostille by MEA
These documents consist of your academic certificates of class 10,12, UG, PG, PHD, diploma etc. They are attested as valid proof of your qualifications
Apostille Procedure for Personal Documents
- Authentication by State Home Department.
- Apostille by MEA
These documents consist of your documents like birth, marriage, divorce, medical etc. They are attested as valid proof of your birthplace, medical and marriage information.
Apostille For Commercial Documents
- Authentication by recognised Chamber of Commerce (COC)
- Apostille By MEA
These documents are business-related or shipping documents. Commercial documents include registration, power of attorney, articles of association, certificate of origin etc to be attested as proof for your business information.
Essential Documents Needed for Denmark Apostille
- Original Set of Documents or Certificates to be attested
- Passport Copy and Passport Size Photograph
- Copies for Semester Results or Offer Letters, Employment etc
- Company letter on its letterhead and other related documents for commercial documents.
Normal Process Time Required for Document Apostille Process for Denmark
The process usually takes few working days depending upon the process that needs to be followed. You can fast track the process if required for urgent situations.
Why choose SEPL for Apostille Attestation
MEA has officially included Superb Enterprises Pvt Ltd. to its list of outsourced agencies. SEPL has a lot of experience in apostille and attestation service industry. SEPL is a reputable service provider who provides authentic attestation without compromising quality or security. We have experts on staff that can handle any required pre-authentication and apostille for Denmark. SEPL provides its clients with a quick and easy process.
SEPL operates all over India in
Ahmedabad | Bangalore | Bhopal | Chandigarh | Chennai | Delhi | Goa | Hyderabad | Jalandhar | Kochi | Kolkata | Lucknow | Mumbai | Pune | Trivandrum..
For more details, please visit our website at, www.superbenterprises.com. Contact us through our serviceable phone numbers mentioned on the website. You can always visit us at our head office in Delhi or other branch offices in different cities.