Apostille for Grenada
Apostille of Documents for Grenada
Apostille attestation is a legal process accepted globally for the countries listed in the Hauge Convention. All documents are attested through a valid apostille done by the central government in India. Grenada also belongs to the Hauge convention therefore, an apostille is an essential requirement to permit entry in Grenada. Apostille of documents is done by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Government of India which are accepted by the Grenada Government as a valid authentication. Apostille is a computer-generated sticker applied with a unique identification number which is valid only for six months.
Why do you need Apostille for Grenada?
Apostille acts as a legal authentication for your certificates and documents to validate your legitimacy. It is a mandatory process to obtain Visa for Grenada. Apostille is officially accepted in Grenada for all purposes.
Various purposes which demand Apostille for Grenada are
- Student Visa
- Resident Visa
- Work Visa
- Business Visa
One should follow proper Apostille procedure to avoid any conflicts and last-minute rejections.
Types of Documents for Apostille
Apostille is applied to different types of documents with a different process to be followed for each type of document. They are categorised as Educational, Personal and Commercial documents.
Procedure of Apostille for Grenada
Apostille attestation is carried out through various departments of government at the state and Central levels.
- Human Resource Department or Home Department - Here the document is authenticated from a respective State HRD or State HD authorities where it has been issued. HRD seal is applied at the backside of the document as a pre-authentic attestation.
- Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)- Once the document is authenticated at the State government level by HRD or Home Department thereafter the document is Apostilled by MEA by placing an Apostille Sticker on the back of the document with a computer-generated unique identification number.
Please note that once your documents are Apostilled by MEA, you do not need attestation from Grenada Embassy. Apostille attestation is acceptable to obtain a visa for Grenada.
Apostille Process includes
These documents consist of your academic certificates of class 10,12, UG, PG, PHD, diploma etc.
They are attested as valid proof of your qualifications.
- Authentication by State Human Resource Department (HRD)
- Apostille by MEA
Apostille process includes
These documents consist of your documents like birth, marriage, divorce, medical etc. They are attested as valid proof of your birthplace, medical and marriage information.
- Authentication by State Home Department.
- Apostille by MEA
Apostille process includes
These documents are business-related or shipping documents. Commercial documents include registration, power of attorney, articles of association, certificate of origin etc to be attested as proof for your business information.
- Authentication by recognised Chamber of Commerce (COC)
- Apostille By MEA
Essential Documents Needed for Grenada Apostille
- Original Set of Documents or Certificates to be attested
- Passport Copy and Passport Size Photograph
- Copies for Semester Results or Offer Letters, Employment etc
- Company letter on its letterhead and other related documents for commercial documents.
Normal Process Time Required for Document Apostille Process for Grenada
The process usually takes few working days depending upon the process that needs to be followed. You can fast track the process if required.
Why choose SEPL for Apostille Attestation
Superb Enterprises Pvt Ltd. is your go-to option for apostille and other attestation services. SEPL is officially listed as a legal outsourced agency under the Ministry of External Affairs. SEPL is operating for years in the industry with experienced professionals. SEPL delivers genuine apostille services at nominal rates. We will perform all pre authentications and apostille attestation required for Grenada. We assure a speedy and hassle-free process for Apostille attestation.
To make it convenient for customers, SEPL operates its services all over India in
Ahmedabad | Bangalore | Bhopal | Chandigarh | Chennai | Delhi | Goa | Hyderabad | Jalandhar | Kochi | Kolkata | Lucknow | Mumbai | Pune | Trivandrum. You can always visit us at our head office in Delhi or other branch offices in different cities.
For more details, please visit our website at, www.superbenterprises.com. Contact our customer executives through serviceable phone numbers mentioned on the website.