Engineering Certificate Attestation in Chennai
Engineering Certificates Attestation is the act of degree legalization by the respective person/persons / Departments/authorities with their official seal or signature. The attestation also confirms that the specified Engineering certificate has been issued by that mentioned department and Seal and signature on that particular Engineering certificate are genuine. Engineering certificate attestation can be done from the issued country of origin. For using the degree certificate in a foreign country the certificate must be attested from the concerned HRD/MEA & respective Embassy of the country to which the certificate holder is planning to go.
We can complete all the processes whatever it may be Translation Service or HRD/Home Department/Chamber of Commerce Attestation even the certificate holder is not there in the issuing country.
Documents Needed for Engineering Certificate Attestation
The documents required for Engineering Certificate Attestation are as follows:
- Original BE Certificate
- Copy of passport of the individual
Purpose of Engineering Certificate Attestation
Engineering certificate attestation is an authentic document. The official authority in the foreign will not consider an unattested certificate.
- Employment requirements for both public and private sector organizations seek attested BE certificates
- Higher education application
- Visa requirements
- Migration procedure
- Trade agreements
- Trade license-related purposes
Process of Engineering Certificate Attestation
The procedure for Engineering Certificate Attestation includes different departs and ministries. The entire process of attestation is explained below:
- Notary Public
- Home Department Mantralaya
- Examination and attestation by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)
- Attestation at the Consulate/ Embassy of the desired country
- Final attestation at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA)