How to Legalize your Personal, Educational, and Commercial Certificates for UAE?
Certificates of an ex-pat without attestation are considered invalid in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The procedure for attestation for the UAE in Chennai depends on your type of document – Degree, Marriage, and Commercial.
The UAE authority needs the attested marriage certificate of a couple to allow them to stay together in the country. Moreover, the subject country follows a UAE embassy attestation procedure for a degree to birth and commercial documents.
To use any document in UAE, you must complete the procedure for attestation of the certificate for UAE in Chennai.
Attestation is a mandatory requirement for using any document or certificate for higher studies, applying for a job, residence visa and planning to start a business in the UAE. The attestation procedure for UAE involves different departments of the country from where the document has originated and the UAE embassy and MOFA. You can consult us for fast, reliable, and secure services to complete the attestation procedure for UAE in Chennai.
SEPL Attestation Chennai is officially approved by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) and many embassies in India to complete the
procedure for attestation of certificates for UAE in Chennai.
The SEPL professional team has the experience and expertise to carry out the attestation procedure for UAE in Chennai on behalf of the applicant and complete it within the shortest possible time.
There are four types of attestations to legalize a document for the UAE.
Procedure for Attestation of Certificates for UAE in Chennai
Steps of Foreign Educational Certificates Attestation for the UAE:-
- HRD attestation is the initial step for a degree certificate attestation procedure for UAE in Chennai. Every state in India has its State Home Resource Development (HRD) department to handle education-related concerns of the state and a degree to a diploma attestation for use in a foreign country.
- After the HRD attestation, the Ministry of External Affairs provides the final attestation on the document by the applicant’s home country. The MEA attestation confirms to the UAE embassy that the document is authentic for the UAE embassy attestation.
- Once the State Human Resource Development Department and MEA legalize the document with its HRD attestation and MEA attestation, therefore, the UAE embassy in the country of origin attests to the certificate.
- After the above attestations, the final attestation of an educational document/certificate is provided by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) in the UAE.
Steps of Personal Documents UAE Embassy Attestation Procedure in Chennai:-
- Attestation on a personal document like a marriage, birth certificate, or police clearance certificate is the initial step performed by the State Home Department.
- Once a marriage certificate is attested by the State Home Department, thereafter, the MEA performs step two of the attestation procedure for the UAE in Chennai by confirming the document’s legitimacy with its MEA attestation.
- After the below-mentioned steps, the UAE embassy confirms the marriage certificate is authentic with its attestation and completes the attestation procedure of a marriage certificate in the applicant’s native country.
- The final attestation of a marriage certificate is the work done by the MOFA in the UAE.
Steps of UAE Embassy Attestation Procedure for Commercial Documents in Chennai:-
- The Chamber of Commerce is the department that completes the initial step of attestation for commercial documents like invoices, shipping documents, transport papers, and certificates of origin. The officials will verify the commercial document and support documents of the applicant carefully and put a sign and seal to confirm their legitimacy.
- After the first verification and attestation of commercial documents, the MEA, with its MEA attestation on the certificate, confirms to the UAE embassy that the document is authentic for further authentications.
- Embassy attestation of the UAE completes the attestation procedure of commercial documents in Chennai. The UAE embassy attestation procedure in Chennai is compulsory for the MOFA authority in the UAE to provide the final attestation on the applicant’s documents.
- Once the UAE embassy in the applicant’s home country confirms the document’s authenticity with its attestation, the MOFA in the UAE legalizes the certificate with its MOFA attestation.
Although the UAE embassy attestation procedure in Chennai looks simple, it’s a drawn-out one. We are one of the approved agencies of MEA to guide and help applicants complete the procedure for attestation of a certificate for UAE in Chennai.
What are the Purposes of the Procedure for the UAE Certificate Attestation in Chennai?
Attestation is a prerequisite to confirm the UAE embassy and MOFA that an ex-pat document is legal and authentic for foreign use. For example, marriage certificate attestation is compulsory to prove your marriage in the UAE. An attested marriage certificate is vital for a foreign couple in the UAE for the following purposes.
- Add your spouse’s name as a nominee in bank documents in the UAE.
- Add your spouse as a beneficiary in an insurance policy.
- Apply for various government and private health benefits for married couples in the UAE.
- For spouse resident visa to the UAE.
- Include your partner’s name in your passport.
- Apply for your child’s passport in the UAE.
- For filing the divorce.
- To admit your wife to the UAE hospital for childbirth.
Moreover, if a couple wants to buy a property in the UAE jointly, they need to attest to their marriage certificate to prove their marriage.
By now, you might understand the procedure for attestation of certificates for UAE in Chennai and the importance of document attestation. SEPL attestation Chennai team is highly-experienced and will undertake the UAE embassy attestation procedure in Chennai on your behalf in a time-bound manner.
Contact us at +91-9884545635, OR +91-444- 8534879. Email your query and requirement for the UAE embassy attestation procedure in Chennai at email@example.com. Our team will connect with you to resolve your query.